Introducing the Safest, Fastest and Most Cost Effective Access Solution
- Eliminate unnecessary time, costs, stress, and safety risks associated with scaffolding
- Nationwide support for all projects with an extensive fleet of nearly 1,800 mast climbers
- Ensure safety and reliability with a fleet boasting an average age of under 5 years and all exceeding the latest industry standards
- Leading supplier in the UK
What is A Mast Climber?
Mast climbers are mechanical motorised platforms attached to masts, designed to travel vertically on the outside of buildings. These highly versatile and effective alternatives to scaffolding, also known as mast climbing work platforms or MCWPs, are suitable for a wide range of construction and refurbishment projects. In fact, approximately 85% of all construction projects could benefit from the advantages offered by mast climbers.
- New build projects (e.g. Brickwork)
- Recladding projects
- Maintenance and repair work
- Round corners and curved facades
Discover The Cost Savings Of Using
Where do the cost savings come from?
The estimates capture savings from reduced mast climber hiring costs, shorter construction timelines, and the lower labour required for set up.
Get a rough estimate of potential savings mast climbers can offer compared to scaffolding in just 10 seconds. Simply provide us with some basic information below:
BFT in numbers
Over £30 million
Invested since 2015
our average machine age, making ours the youngest fleet in the UK
National Distribution centres
In excess 1,600
Mastclimbing work platforms