Business Development Manager – M62 Corridor
BFT is one of the leading suppliers of Mast Climbing Work Platforms (MCWP’s), for construction and its related industries. Our MCWP’s allow us to prepare access solutions for our customers with enhanced productivity and safety, being two of the main benefits.
Our ambitious and enthusiastic team are wanting to recruit a Business Development Manager, who has the ability to establish a new client base and develop our already existing business relationships, in and around the M62 Corridor Area; Ultimately reporting to our branch Manager.
- Develop new client base in the M62 corridor Area
- Develop our relationships with our existing customers
- Deal with enquiries and record on a data base
- Commited, Enthusiastic and Dynamic Person required
- Self Motivated and Self Disciplined
- A Team Player, who is ultimately capable of working individually
- Understanding of Business objectives
Age is immaterial for the successful applicant and remuneration (including car) will reward commitment and success. Driving is vital for this role, with a full driving licence essential.
If you are interested please forward your CV, with covering letter to Mr Robin Head at the following address:
B.F.T. Mastclimbing Ltd – The Rear Yard, Lancer Court, Grovebury Road , Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 4SW.