Design Engineer (Hoist / Mastclimbers)
Design Engineer/CAD Technician from a construction, scaffolding or temporary works background looking to join a UK leading company with a great reputation in the industry.
BFT is a company who invest in their employees offering clear routes of technical progression, where you will work on a wide range of challenging and exciting projects.
We are specialists in the design and supply and maintenance of access equipment in the form of mastclimbers and hoists for the construction industry and have a great reputation across the UK.
We are looking to continue in their growth and their dominance within their industry and want an experienced Design Engineer to add to their team
This would suit a Design Engineer ideally with experience in construction/scaffolding design looking to challenge themselves in a challenging but rewarding role.
- Drawing using AutoCAD
- Temporary Works Design of existing products and new products
- Opportunities to mentor existing staff and also opportunities to help train colleagues
- Experience with 2D CAD essential - 3D CAD desirable (but not a requirement at this stage). This is training we are willing to offer.
- You will ideally have a background in Construction, scaffolding, temporary works or similar
- Looking to join a company with a great reputation who invest in their employees